||Annals of Library and Information Studies (ALIS) , India
||Volume :- , Issue :- , Month :- Please Select , Year :- 1954
||Print ISSN :- 0972-5423 , Online ISSN :- 0975-2404
|Nature of Journal
Annals of Library and Information Studies is a leading quarterly journal in library and information studies publishing original papers, survey reports, reviews, short communications, and letters pertaining to libraryand information science.
Coverage in abstracting/indexing services: Annals of Library and Information Studies indexed in the following databases:
. Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
. Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
. Library and Information Science Abstracts, UK
. Indian Library and Information Science Abstracts, India
Instructions to Authors for preparation of manuscript
Author guidelines for online submission
Submission Preparation Checklist.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
4. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
5. The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed